Archive for April, 2011
The next session of our web based, instructor guided ArcGIS Server Bootcamp begins May 2nd and runs through June 10th. This is the final week to take advantage of our early registration period and seats are running out so reserve your place now. You can register for $715 through the end of this week. The price increases to $999 thereafter.
The first two weeks of this course focus on basic concepts of ArcGIS Server including:
- The ArcGIS Server Architecture
- License Levels and Editions
- Understanding Resources and Services
- How to Create Map Services
- How to Create Geoprocessing Tasks
- Create Map Caches
- Use ArcGIS Server Manager to Create and Manage Services and Applications
I have released a second chapter from this book that you can download and read. This chapter is titled “Adding Graphics to the Map“. Please feel free to send any comments or suggestions to eric at geospatialtraining.com.
The early registration period for this course ends April 15th. The price through that date is $499 so reserve your seat now. The regular price of this course is $715.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )