GeoSpatial Developers – Plan to Attend Google I/O 2010
It appears as though the 2010 version of Google I/O will feature some great Google Maps and Google Earth sessions.
Some of the more interesting sessions include:
- Unleash your map data: Cloud computing for geospatial applications
- Map once, map anywhere: Developing geospatial applications for both desktop and mobile
- Moving beyond markers: Advanced Maps API customization
- The World in 3D: Adding a new dimension to your geospatial applications
- Geospatial application development in a disconnected environment using Google Earth Enterprise
More information on Google I/O which is scheduled for May 19-20 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.