New Course: Programming the Flex API for ArcGIS Server
GeoSpatial Training Services is pleased to announce the availability of a new instructor facilitated, Internet based Virtual GIS Classroom course entitled “Programming the Flex API for ArcGIS Server“. How fast can you learn to build Web 2.0 mapping applications with ESRI’s ArcGIS Server? With our unique combination of hands-on exercises, Flash based lecture materials containing audio, video, code samples, and demonstrations you will be creating next generation web-based GIS applications in a matter of days using the new ArcGIS Server Flex API.
- Introduction to ArcGIS Server
- Building Flex Applications with Flex Builder
- ActionScript Basics
- Introduction to the Flex API for ArcGIS Server
- Advanced Techniques for the Flex API for ArcGIS Server
- Using Bing Maps with the Flex API
- Capstone Project
The first session of this course is March 1st – April 9th.
Currently course registration is $500 through January 21st. The regular price for this course will be $715 (government/educational/non-profit) and $795 (commercial). Take advantage of this opportunity before the price goes up.
Upcoming Instructor Facilitated, Internet Based Schedule
January 11th – February 16th (not too late to register)
- Building Web 2.0 Mapping Applications with ArcGIS Server and Google Maps
January 11th – February 12th (not too late to register)
- Programming the Flex API for ArcGIS Server
March 1st – April 9th
- GIS Programming 101: Mastering Python for Geoprocessing in ArcGIS
March 8th – April 2nd
Other News From GeoSpatial Training Services
- We launched our GIS bookstore, powered by Amazon. All books in our store have either been read or used extensively in our work so they come highly recommended.
- Recommended learning paths have also been posted.