GeoSpatial Training Services would like to announce the availability of a new series of instructor led courses offered through our Internet teaching platform.
- Application Debugging with Firefox and Firebug
- Dojo + ArcGIS Server = Rapid Application Development
- Advanced Dojo Concepts
- Integrating ArcGIS Server with Google Maps
- Capstone Project
Along the way you will acquire a lot of new skills that are in high demand.
- Create Maps
- Work with Map Layers
- Create Graphics
- Respond to Events
- Perform Attribute and Spatial Queries
- Find and Identify Features
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
- Buffer Features
- Access Geoprocessing Tasks and Models
- Much More!
- Use Dojo’s Dijits to build attractive user interfaces including Form controls, Grids, Charts, Trees, Lightboxes
- Advanced Dojo concepts including reading data from XML and JSON files as well as other data stores such as Amazon S3 and Flickr
- Debug your applications with Firefox and Firebug
- Integrate your ArcGIS Server data with Google Maps
You can see the full syllabus here including an FAQ.
Class begins August 3rd and runs through September 11th.
Course price: $675 if you register before July 1st; $795 after July 1st