“Mastering KML” E-Learning Course Update
GeoSpatial Training Services is pleased to announce the April 1st update of our e-learning course “Mastering KML for Google Earth“. This course is designed to teach you both basic and advanced KML concepts that will enable you to develop geographic output for the Google Earth platform.
New skills acquired through this course:
- Learn how KML is used by Google Earth and other Earth browsers to display geographic data
- Create Placemarks, Paths, Polgyons
- Attach descriptive information to Placemarks in the form of Balloons
- Symbolize your geographic data with Styles
- Overlay raster images and photos on the Google Earth terrain
- Add legends and logos
- Control the Google Earth Camera
- Create dynamic data feeds with Network Links
- Use Regions for displaying large data sets
- Use KML Generation tools
- Package, distribute and enable Internet searching of your KML files
Here is the full syllabus.
In addition, this course contains 10 exercises designed to enhance your understanding of this topic.