Building Web 2.0 Mapping Applications with ArcGIS Server and Google Maps
Our new instructor guided course “Building Web 2.0 Mapping Applications with ArcGIS Server and Google Maps” has been a popular addition to our course offerings.
The second section of this course is slated for January 12th – February 12th, 2009.
We have 6 of the 15 seats remaining for this course, but it is filling up rapidly so reserve your space quickly. Contact eric at geospatialtraining.com for more information.
Many of you have expressed an interest in the course, but don’t know exactly what to expect from an instructor guided Internet course. So, we wanted to share a few samples of the materials provided in this course. Click the links below to obtain a small sampling of the materials provided.
- Exercise Example (pdf format)
- Lecture Example – contains audio (Flash format)
- Course Demonstration (Flash format)
This is just a small sampling of what is provided in this course. Additional details:
- Approximately 400 pages of lecture material (bound hard-copies are also mailed to you so that you can take notes)
- Exercise solutions
- Self-paced style. Login and complete work at any time day or night and from any computer.
- Audio and video lectures delivered in Flash format
- Video software demonstrations where applicable
- Weekly chat sessions with instructor
- Same day reply to all emails sent to the instructor during the course
- Discussion forum for interaction with other students
If you are employed with a government agency, non-profit, or educational institution you can save 15% off the regular price.