Archive for June, 2009
GeoSpatial Training Services is pleased to announce the availability of a course that we believe will be a huge benefit to our students. Our new instructor led, Internet based course “Programming ArcObjects with Microsoft .NET” is scheduled to begin August 17th and runs through September 11th.
This course is composed of a series of 4 modules that will teach you how to program ArcObjects using Microsoft .NET.
The course is comprised of the following modules:
- Introduction to the .NET Framework
- Programming Visual Basic .NET Fundamentals
- Programming C# Fundamentals
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2008
Extending ArcGIS Desktop with ArcObjects and .NET
- Extending ArcGIS Desktop Fundamentals
- Building ArcGIS Desktop Toolbars and Tools
- Extending Application Windows
- Creating Custom ArcGIS Extensions
Advanced ArcObjects and .NET Concepts
- Extending the Editor
- Extending the Geodatabase
- Building Geoprocessing Tools
- Creating .NET Installation Programs
Further Studies in ArcObjects with .NET
- .NET Best Practices
- Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Engine with .NET
- Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Server with .NET
- The Road From Here
Who Should Attend:
This course is geared toward intermmediate level programmers looking to build ArcGIS Desktop applications with ArcObjects using the .NET framework. It is suggested that you have completed our ESRI Programmers Bundle or have equivalent knowledge of ArcObjects.
Minimum class size: 4 students
Maximum class size: 20 students
Seats Remaining: 20
August 17th – September 11, 2009
$567 if you register before July 1st, $667 thereafter
GeoSpatial Training Services would like to announce the availability of a new series of instructor led courses offered through our Internet teaching platform.
- Application Debugging with Firefox and Firebug
- Dojo + ArcGIS Server = Rapid Application Development
- Advanced Dojo Concepts
- Integrating ArcGIS Server with Google Maps
- Capstone Project
Along the way you will acquire a lot of new skills that are in high demand.
- Create Maps
- Work with Map Layers
- Create Graphics
- Respond to Events
- Perform Attribute and Spatial Queries
- Find and Identify Features
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
- Buffer Features
- Access Geoprocessing Tasks and Models
- Much More!
- Use Dojo’s Dijits to build attractive user interfaces including Form controls, Grids, Charts, Trees, Lightboxes
- Advanced Dojo concepts including reading data from XML and JSON files as well as other data stores such as Amazon S3 and Flickr
- Debug your applications with Firefox and Firebug
- Integrate your ArcGIS Server data with Google Maps
You can see the full syllabus here including an FAQ.
Class begins August 3rd and runs through September 11th.
Course price: $675 if you register before July 1st; $795 after July 1stRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )